Sunday, August 21, 2011

Vintage Chamomile Flowers Tea Tin 1950's



$9.99 plus S/H

Great little tin, this will make a fabulous decoration in the kitchen. There are still Chamomile Flowers inside. This tin has to be at least 50 years old.

CONDITION:
The lid is very oxidized because of it's age but the label is in great intact condition, just a little dirty.

LABEL: Made by Drugwell Inc in Newark, NJ This company hasn't been around for years.
MEASUREMENT: It's 3 inches in width and 3.5 in height.

:::::::::: NO RETURNS UNLESS I DIDN'T DESCRIBE SOMETHING CORRECTLY ::::::::::::

FOR MY INTERNATIONAL BUYERS
My shipping cost is estimated, please contact me with your country of destination and I will give you a more accurate quote.

CONDITION OF VINTAGE ITEMS ARE NEVER PERFECT SO UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR VINTAGE WILL NOT BE IN BRAND NEW CONDITION. I TRY TO BE AS HONEST AS POSSIBLE WHEN DESCRIBING MY ITEMS, I AM HUMAN AND WILL OWN UP IF I MAKE A MISTAKE OR DON'T SEE A FLAW.

No comments:

Post a Comment