Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Happy New Year! Spring Equinox



I wish the Romans would have left the Spring Solstice alone.    Today feels more like New Years to me, I like that it coincides with the Sun moving into Aries.    Aries is the first sign of the zodiac and it's where the seed that was planted now pushes through the dirt to show its tiny leaf hands.  Ahh the sun is out!   Time to sprout.  That's what it feels like when you come out of winter and open your windows to Spring.    It feels good, especially when you live places that experience all the seasons and I'm ready for warm nights and no more socks.


The Sun is now in Aries ...  Everything starts to pick up now because of all this fire energy.  There is also an eclipse coming up next Monday but for now I'll enjoy a nice day for a fresh new year.  

Ostara was a Pagan tradition. The Romans cut it out of the story and added Easter. 

Side Note:   

I know throughout the years while I've been studying and learning Astrology a lot of people have asked me to read their charts.   I said Yes to so many people and never really did it, only because I feel bad saying no.    It's a lot of work and hours to interpret someone's chart and when I decided to study Astrology over 15 years ago, I didn't do it with the intention of making money off it.  I just wanted to learn it for myself, and it is something I use and look at every day.   Maybe one day I'll have enough time on my hands that I have the time to do charts because I had my chart done it was one ofthe best $500 I ever spent, and yes that is the going rate for a top notch Astrologer.  I am not top notch yet lol but if you are going to do it for the first time... Get you a top notch.  I have her info if anyone is interested. Rebecca also because my teacher and one of her teachers was Susan Miller who owns Astrologyzone.    For sure Top Notch.   

I know that a lot of people are interested in Astrology, so I came up with something less time consuming.   I can print out your chart for you and show you where your planets are and in which sign and house.   It will be like the table of contents, so you get an idea the next time I post something, how it applies to you in which area of your life.  My email is portugalian@gmail.com if interested.   Each one will also come with a recording of me briefly explaining it to you.    

   


No comments:

Post a Comment