Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Astrology School Update

The gears are all grinding in motion now.  I started this blog so that one day when I'm comfortably settled in astrology I can write about it here.  It's not something you can learn in a year or five years.  It takes a lot of practice and studying to become a master astrologer.  I'm six months in and I know a lot more than I thought I would.  We have 2 more classes left and then the Advanced Session starts in September.  I'm going to spend my summer reading every astrology book that is recommended to me.  I love it.  It's my passion.

As soon as I find the laptop I want I can start reading people's charts for free for awhile.  It's fun to practice on people. 

My astrologer told me I have too much air in my chart but no fire.  I need to try yoga she said.  She said if I tried yoga I'd get all the things I want accomplished because it will teach me focus. I have a lot of shit to do so if Yoga can help then I will try it. 



The Moon is in Taurus tonight and it has me so freaking lazy but at least I wrote in my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment