Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Love of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis

Another one of my favorite couples.

Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis. He's a Gemini and She's a Capricorn and today I understand why they work. His Venus is in Taurus (Sensuality, Stability, Security)..he is someone who appreciates fine things and feminine women. Vanessa's Venus is in Sagittarius.. She's needs someone who loves adventure, traveling..and just change. She can't be with a snoozer. He's a Gemini so that's no problem.

His Mars is in Virgo... He pays attention to detail. Very very detailed...which brings me to the point of why I'm writing this and why he fell in love with her. I watched an interview with him on Oprah a long time ago and he talked about the day he met her and this is what he said...

"I saw her back from about 25 yards away. And I was just staring at this back and then suddenly it turned around, and the back had a face, and it walked towards me, directly at me, and just said, "Hi." And then I just knew, you know. It's over with."

"She's Just able to deal with me. Just--she's a great mommy. I mean, one of the most beautiful things in the world is to see a mommy with her kids. There's nothing more beautiful, nothing more sublime"


Then she wrote a tribute to in the French Elle magazine called, "Johnny Depp, My Lover." And she said,,,

"All that I dream of, wanted, need, our story is love and friendship united." She said, "I have the impression that no one could love the way we love."

I'm a BIG Johnny fan and anyone close to me knows that. I'm not even jealous, I'm so happy for him. Sounds like he found true love. He likes her femininity and even when you see her in interviews she's so delicate. Both of their Mars need sensuality..so perfect. I hope they last forever and maybe they hope that too and that's why they choose to live in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment